Always wanted a Boba Fett that can have better poses instead of pre-posed.
This figure involved quite some work + rework to make everything fit snug and tight without breaking apart. Happy that everything came out OK … ;)
- Most of the parts are remolded from OTC Fett.
- A lot of Epoxy-putty used to make everything fit proper + re-use/re-doing.
- Most parts are customised GI Joe Parts + OTC Fett Parts.
- Figure has more articulation than all GI Joes or SW figs due to the customized OTC Fett Legs
- Extra articulation to the right leg.
- Fine detailing done to Gloves, Helmet, Jetpack, Vest based on pic from various BF(Proto, ESB, ROTJ)… etc. Refer to Closeup pics.
- Figure is actually an ESB type but painted it ROTJ colors … ;)
- I can’t find my leftover molded joe connectors so I still gotta make another one for the jetpack. Currently it’s blue-tacked on the back … :D
Head = OTC BF
Legs = Modded OTC BF + bits from Joes for the T-hook. extra articulation done on the left leg.
Body/Torso = ST Chief Torpedo Modded.
Arms Upper = ST Switch Gears modded.
Arms Lower/Hands = ST Duke Modded
Belt = OTC BF
Crotch = Modded ST Dusty.
Cape, BackPack = OTC BF
Braids = DMC Threads … hate it but it looks ok, must do a plastic, putty one later