The 1st female figure of anykind that I own, so it’s the 1st time I’m painting a female figure, based this on pics from Playboy, Barbie and the Trade Paperback old GI-Joe Comics Scarlett.
Decided to complete the figure as Classic Scarlett.
Some of the changes done for this figure:
- Resculpted the hair.
- Removed the upper Belt, molded the patch thing on the right, removed a whatever(Grenade?) from the left on Body.
- Pouches added to the boots. Had to remold from original Parts since I only had 1.
- Removed add-ons on the right and left hand.
- Removed the stupid Sound Attack F from the Crossbow.
- Figure was done with Epoxy Putty(milliput) for hair/right patch/boot pouches.
- Vest/Boots/Glove color is actually more orange than photo, matched to the TradePaper back No 1 cover. Did quite a lot of mixing Orange/Yellow to get the color.
Full Rotation Views:
Head Close-Up Views: